RAVENOUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former DAOCer Wishes to Join Ravenous

4 posters

Go down

Former DAOCer Wishes to Join Ravenous Empty Former DAOCer Wishes to Join Ravenous

Post  Shaedral Tue May 13, 2008 11:50 am

Hi, I was on the vn forums and saw all the posts from Silentwolfi and other DAOCers getting together here in AOC. Sounds awesome. I started in DAOC on Hib/Guin, played TOA through all the MLs when some of the MLs took 9 hours to do, and did many of the quests for the artis. I hated TOA though and moved to the classics when they opened up. I then played on Alb/Gareth and got my tic up to RR8xxx. The guild I was in sort of disappeared meaning people weren't logging on after Stopthis left the game so I moved to Mid/Lam and mostly played in the bgs.

A great guild really makes a game though. I'm really looking forward to being part of a guild community in AOC and hope that I will be considered. I am thinking of playing the Tempest of Set or the demonlogist; still can't make up my mind.

Hope to be part of this guild when AOC launches. Thanks.

Shaedral
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down

Former DAOCer Wishes to Join Ravenous Empty Re: Former DAOCer Wishes to Join Ravenous

Post  Silentwolff Tue May 13, 2008 11:55 am

Welcome. Thanks for applying to Ravenous for AoC. Well be in contact with you soon !!!
Silentwolff
Silentwolff
Champion of the +1
Champion of the +1

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Former DAOCer Wishes to Join Ravenous Empty Re: Former DAOCer Wishes to Join Ravenous

Post  Silentwolff Tue May 13, 2008 9:06 pm

Could I ask,
How old you are?
How did you hear about Rav?
Silentwolff
Silentwolff
Champion of the +1
Champion of the +1

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaedral Thu May 15, 2008 2:21 pm

A woman NEVER reveals her age but I am well over 18 (that's as much as I will admit to) :).

I heard about Ravenous on the AOC forums and am looking to join up with some former DAOC players. I'm generally kinda quiet, at least until I get to know folks. I quit playing DAOC awhile back so lost touch with former guildmates. I don't come with a group of friends like most do. I'm not into drama; just want to group, socialize, and have fun.

I played a tic on Alb/Gareth (Katarinya) then just messed around in the bgs in Mid. Left DAOC because it just wasn't the same game anymore. The community changed and seemed to be more "self oriented" than team oriented. So when I stoped having fun, I left the game and have been waiting launch of AOC. Will be great to have fun again and meet new folks.

Shaedral
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Svoda Thu May 15, 2008 2:48 pm

welcome ..you have guild access
Svoda
Svoda
Lord Postalot
Lord Postalot

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-05-01

http://mdom.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Plague Thu May 15, 2008 3:12 pm

Ah man, we're gonna have a all woman group soon in the guild, they'll never let us play with them :( ... the game that is. ban him/her
Plague
Plague
Champion of the +1
Champion of the +1

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Svoda Thu May 15, 2008 3:20 pm

poor you whip

damn i love that avatar :)
Svoda
Svoda
Lord Postalot
Lord Postalot

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-05-01

http://mdom.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down