RAVENOUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leebee Guild Application

3 posters

Go down

Leebee Guild Application Empty Leebee Guild Application

Post  Leebee Tue May 20, 2008 5:59 pm

1. your in game name - For DAOC it was Leebee, Uthgarearthcleaver, Earendel, Sonshine and various others from Kein Angst and Mystical Realm of Asgard. Not sure what it will be in the new game until I start typing the names.

2. who you know in guild and where you played DAoC - Primarily Copus and Svid, though I recognize some of the other poster's names out there and may have played with them as well.

3. your age - 39

4. a little about yourself - Started MMO's with Ultima Online about 10 years ago mainly on Siege Perilous in a guild called the Knights of the Round Table. Moved from there to DAOC and hooked up with Mystical Realm of Asgard until most of the members moved to WoW. Joined Kein Angst with Cosimo and have been playing there since. Have a WoW account but don't play that much. Primarily play DAOC for the PvP but don't mind PvE for fun and gearing up. I can play whatever characters are most helpful to the group (which has ended up being a healer in DAOC) and just like the fellowship and killing. I'm somewhat of a casual player, getting 2-3 "good" nights a week in for 2-3 hour runs on those nights when my wife is out for the night. Odd hours otherwise. Willing to help folks on quests and whatnot and I study the games at a slow and steady pace. I've enjoyed the Ravenous folks I've played with so far and would like to see how AoC works and plays out. Married 13 years with no kids but have a really great Basset Hound. ;-) Willing to contribute to forum costs and have a Vent that I keep up for Kein Angst that we can use if needed.

Cheer and consider this my application.

Leebee
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Back to top Go down

Leebee Guild Application Empty Re: Leebee Guild Application

Post  Nollsy Tue May 20, 2008 7:25 pm

Welcome to Ravenous, adding you to the forums now.

Enjoy Dancing
Nollsy
Nollsy
Lord Postalot
Lord Postalot

Number of posts : 831
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Leebee Guild Application Empty Re: Leebee Guild Application

Post  Svoda Tue May 20, 2008 7:55 pm

welcome :)
Svoda