RAVENOUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interested to know more.

4 posters

Go down

Interested to know more. Empty Interested to know more.

Post  warforge Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:07 pm

1. Warforge Stygian HOX currently lvl 70
2. I played on Guinevere Hibernia member of Knights of the Mist pre TOA
3. First mmo was Daoc soon as Shrouded Isles was out. Played till Toa and part way into it.
My mmorpg time was spent mostly with Eq2, FFXI online, City of heroes, and World of Warcraft.
I am 32 years young. I am married. I am a casual gamer who plays 4 hours a day. Is that even casual?
Expectations from a guild I look for are strong leadership and organization. True feeling of the old day sof Daoc belonging to something big and playing a part in it. I detest guilds that are large who form good old boy clicks and circles ..while just as valuable contributive members are put to the way side cause they are not "best buddys with insert officer or click group". I am in it for the adventure and to see content when it comes to gaming. Loot is only a bonus to me. The adventure of it all is what I enjoy. Like the first time on a dragon raid..or old frontiers call to arms first run... the first attempt on Hakar in wow...these things I enjoy ..not for the loot..but because I got to be there and play a part in it.

Hope this explains a bit about me as a gamer and expectations of guild.
Im not requesting to apply yet. But I will do what the read this first sticky said to do.

I am wanting to know more about Ravenous and its guild structure and players before I decide I would like to apply. For now consider this post a introduction. SO HELLO RAVENOUS!! bounce

Thanks for taking the time reading.

warforge
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Interested to know more. Empty Re: Interested to know more.

Post  Svoda Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:07 pm

hi there :)

We have a very relaxed structure. We're not hardcore gaming here and many of us are casual players.

For the most part we're waiting for the pvp patch to see where Funcom is going to go w/ it. We're steadily building our guild city and close to putting up our tier 3 keep.

As for a good ole boy network..it's not the same game as daoc. This game is mostly geared to solo lvling. Only at 80 does it pay to grp and do raids/ grp pvp/ guild pvp..and it seems that most of the endgame will be geared to raid grps
Svoda
Svoda
Lord Postalot
Lord Postalot

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2008-05-01

http://mdom.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cripplernra Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:42 am

I wish I knew this was a guild of casual players before i agreed to join it
Cripplernra
Cripplernra
Post Captain
Post Captain

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobbyearl Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:45 am

crip to pvp more imo
Bobbyearl
Bobbyearl
Champion of the +1
Champion of the +1

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  warforge Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:15 pm

Thanks for the information. I am just keeping my "options open" because of recent events .. patch of discontent.

Its not that I am unhappy with my current guild. Just if the guild doesn't hold together for one reason or another I wanted to make sure I had researched about others on Dagoth so I am prepared for the worst.

Ive seen several Ravenous around since the beginning...and some lately in Kesh. Figure I start out with guilds I see members of more frequently on my search for whats available.

Thanks,
War

warforge
Newb
Newb

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down